Kyle is a certified NAUI Instructor Trainer, NAUI Instructor & PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer. He also holds a NSS-CDS Cave diving certification and enjoys spearfishing! He holds the following specialty instructor certifications too.
Kyle is the owner/operator of DiverCity Scuba. He spent several years learning the business at several local Tampa Bay area shops. He started off cleaning windows, sweeping floors, filling tanks, became an Instructor, then a store manager and finally started his own scuba adventure by opening up DiverCity Scuba!
- Wreck Instructor
- Enriched Air Instructor
- Multilevel Diver Instructor
- Boat Instructor
- Deep Instructor
- Drift Instructor
- Digital Underwater Photography Instructor
- Night Diver Instructor
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor
- Project Aware Instructor
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Instructor
John is a certified NAUI Scuba Diver Trainer Instructor. He holds the following specialty certifications:
- PADI Dive Master
- Dry Suit Diver
- Scuba Rescue Diver
- Enriched Air Diver.
John has been in the U.S. Army for over 24 years and currently commands a detachment at MacDill AFB. He has hundreds of dives in a variety of locations that includes:
- Egypt (Red Sea)
- Spain (Mediterranean Sea)
- Croatia (Adriatic Sea)
- Sardinia (Mediterranean Sea)
- Fresh water areas throughout Italy and the U.S.A....
Initially certified in 1973 with British Sub Aqua Club. Roy has over 6500 logged dives.
- Certified 1973
- Open Water Instructor 1978
- Dive Con Instructor 1979
- Instructor Trainer 1983
- Full Technical Cave Diver 2007
- Owner of KingFox Dive and Sport 1982-1990
Roy has had the opportunity to dive around the world!
England, Scotland, Wales, up and down the West coast of the U.S. from
San Diego to Washington State, Alaska, French Polynesia,
the Bahama's and Caribbean, New York, New Jersey,
East and West coast of Florida including the Keys
and all thruough "Cave Country" in North Florida.
Roy has been with DiverCity Scuba since it's inception in 2010.
Bert brings 30 plus years of industry experience to DiverCity Scuba .We are pleased to have Bert working along side us as our Lead Service Technician, Technical Instructor and historian.
- CMAS 3 STAR INSTRUCTOR
- NACD CAVE DIVING INSTRUCTOR
- NAUI COURSE DIRECTOR
- NAUI TECHNICAL WORKSHOP DIRECTOR
- IANTD TECHNICAL DIVING INSTRUCTOR
- FIRST AID/ CPR/OXYGEN PROVIDER TRAINER
- TDI INSTRUCTOR TRAINER
- UP ADP ITC DIRECTOR
- YMCA SCUBA INSTRUCTOR TRAINER
Awards, Fellowships & Grants
- CHARLES BUCARIA OUTSTANDING TEACHING A WARD
- NACD BRONZE WAKULLA AWARD
- NACD SILVER WAKULLA AWARD
- NACD GOLD WAKULLA AWARD
- NAUI OUTSTANDING SERVICE AWARD
- YMCA STATE COORDINATOR DEDICATION AWARD
- NAUI CONTINUING OUTSTANDING SERVICE AWARD
- NACD OUTSTANDING DEDICATION AWARD
- 1969-Present 6000+ open-water SCUBA dives
- 1978-Present 1000+ Decompression dives
- 1979-Present 1000+ Cave Dives
- 1995-Present 500+ Helium dives
- 2002-present 100+ Closed Circuit Re-breather dives
- 2001 Bikini Atoll video project
- 2005 Mo Balam video project Akumal Mexico
- 2007 Weeki Wachee deep cave exploration project
- 2009 Weeki Wachee deep cave exploration project